1.2

Update by user Apr 25, 2015

Correct date is 4/24/15...(4/24/25) date was a typo error.

I have filed a complaint against this dealers bond...also a police report for him taking my phone from my car and breaking it

Original review posted by user Apr 25, 2015

Magic Motors 2784 W Main St, Snellville, GA 30078

This car dealership should have their license revoked. The employees that were involved in the sale of a vehicle I purchase on 4/9/15 are liars. .scammers. .and engaged in unethical fraudulent practices.

PROBLEM: I applied for loan online. Receptionist called and said application was approved.

Paid deposit..insured vehicle - then the scam began. ..They changed the price of the vehicle from $6995 to almost $10,000

Salesmen...owner..other salesmen all lied and said the difference was the finance fee..

They lied....the total for a 2002 vehicle with 169,000 miles...leaking sunroof, check engine light on with in 24 hrs is now almost $ 15,000.

On 4/24/25...a gentle who stated he was the owner. ..reached inside my car and took my phone out of my hands...broke it..all because I took a picture of him.

Buyer Beware: if you have been a victim of fraud. .unethical practices - file a complaint against this dealers bond. I am doing so. Gentlemen in pic is the salesman who scammed us .

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). igottrippedoff is overall dissatisfied with Magic Motors and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about car purchase at Magic Motors was scams Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Magic Motors.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Magic Motors to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Magic Motors?

Comments

This is why they tell you to pay attention in school... or be "guaranted" to get ripped off.

to Anonymous #977400

A dealer lying and pulling a scam is illegal. I will post updates..