Magic Motors - Review about Car Purchase from Riverdale, Georgia

Update added by user Apr 25, 2015

Correct date is 4/24/15...(4/24/25) date was a typo error.

I have filed a complaint against this dealers bond...also a police report for him taking my phone from my car and breaking it

Original review posted by user Apr 25, 2015

Magic Motors 2784 W Main St, Snellville, GA 30078

This car dealership should have their license revoked. The employees that were involved in the sale of a vehicle I purchase on 4/9/15 are liars. .scammers. .and engaged in unethical fraudulent practices.

PROBLEM: I applied for loan online. Receptionist called and said application was approved.

Paid deposit..insured vehicle - then the scam began. ..They changed the price of the vehicle from $6995 to almost $10,000

Salesmen...owner..other salesmen all lied and said the difference was the finance fee..

They lied....the total for a 2002 vehicle with 169,000 miles...leaking sunroof, check engine light on with in 24 hrs is now almost $ 15,000.

On 4/24/25...a gentle who stated he was the owner. ..reached inside my car and took my phone out of my hands...broke it..all because I took a picture of him.

Buyer Beware: if you have been a victim of fraud. .unethical practices - file a complaint against this dealers bond. I am doing so. Gentlemen in pic is the salesman who scammed us .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 5 No 5
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 25, 2015 #976741

This is why they tell you to pay attention in school... or be "guaranted" to get ripped off.

0 0 Reply

Apr 27, 2015 #977400

A dealer lying and pulling a scam is illegal. I will post updates..

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.